CIS – Secure Your Business
As a recognized certification body, CIS - Certification & Information
Security GmbH is specialized in information security acc. to ISO/IEC 27001 and IT service management acc. to ISO/IEC 20000. The excellent reputation of CIS Certificates at home and abroad as well as among public authorities and customers is regarded as being a real competitive advantage.
This is due to the high quality of CIS accreditation awarded by BMWFW (Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs, Research and Science) as well
as to the proven certification procedure. For a CIS Certificate will not only provide you with independent review of your process management system.
CIS Auditors also bring in their in-depth technical knowledge during the preparations for certification. The powerful tools for this are the Stage
Review and the Stage One Audit. Thus companies are optimally prepared. For motivating the employees, it is important to positively complete certification at the first attempt. First-hand information, which is directly provided by the certification body, is offered by the CIS Courses relating to ISO 27001 and ISO 20000.
Thanks to accreditation, ISO 27001 CIS Certificates for Individuals are documents that are recognized federally. Thus they act as a stepping stone for the further career.
Confidence. A solid basis for success.
As a local and international certification partner, CIS offers advantages that pay off:
- Creating value: competitive edge at requests for quotation thanks to ISO 27001 & ISO 20000
- Expert knowledge: provided by the certification body thanks to IT specialization of CIS
- Savings due to synergies: combined audits, even with ISO 9001, yield savings of 20-30%
- Impulses for your company: CIS Audit Reports offer accurate strength/weakness analyses
- Experience at your advantage: CIS Auditors bring in their practice oriented know-how
- High reputation of CIS Certificates: confidence among public authorities and customers
- Global player in 30 nations around the world: CIS provides services “one face to the customer”