CIS Course: ISO 20000 Auditor
Reviewing ITSM Systems, conducting audits and assessments
Due to relevant practical experience, in-depth knowledge of standards and the recognized Certificate, an ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor is regarded as being an expert and top instance for ITSM Systems. The training enables the participants to conduct audits and assessments. The participants will identify conformity to standards, nonconformities and opportunities for optimization. The official APMG Certificate will enable them to act as auditors on behalf of accredited Certification Bodies or as IT consultants with a focus on audits and assessments acc. to ISO 20000. CIS is the first Training and Certification Body in Austria to be certified by APMG.
Contents of the two-day course:
- Introduction and contents of ISO 20000
- Overview of the certification procedure
- ISO 20000 introduction: terms, processes and features
- ISO 20000 - part 1 in detail: the specification for service management
- ISO 20000 - part 2 in detail: the code of practice
- Use of service management tools
- ISO 20000: scopes
- Implementation of ISO 20000
- Written APMG examination: 1 hour multiple choice
Basic requirements, completion, agenda
Registrations can only be accepted up to four weeks before the start of the course because the examinations will have to be requested in writing with APMG.
The participation fee for the overall CIS Course “ISO 20000 Auditor”, including examination and certification, amounts to € 1,660.- (exclusive of VAT).
For participants in the trial beyond the following binding terms of APMG.